There are several potential reasons why your Spotify app may be skipping songs:
- Insufficient internet connection: Spotify requires a stable internet connection to stream music without interruption. If your connection is weak or unstable, it may cause songs to skip or pause.
- Full device storage: If your device does not have enough storage space, it may cause problems with streaming music. Try deleting some unnecessary files or offloading them to a cloud storage service to free up space.
- Outdated app or operating system: Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Spotify app and your device’s operating system. Outdated versions may not be compatible with the current version of the app, causing it to skip songs.
- Third-party app conflicts: If you have any third-party apps installed that could potentially conflict with Spotify, it may cause the app to skip songs. Try disabling or uninstalling these apps to see if it resolves the issue.
- Spotify account issues: If you are using a free Spotify account, you may experience skipping due to the app’s built-in limitations. Upgrading to a premium account will eliminate these limitations and may resolve the skipping issue.
If none of the above solutions fix the problem, you may want to try reinstalling the Spotify app or contacting Spotify customer support for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?